Digital Marketing Strategy Development
The digital world has a LOT of noise. This noise is made louder by all the new shiny objects that appear daily in your email box.
The reality is this:
- Digital marketing is here to stay for a long time
- The focus MUST be on YOUR ideal client
- With our limited time, we must be very specific and clear about our goals
- Working ON the business is not a NICE to have … it is a MUST do
Over the past 10 years we have we tried and tested MANY different options. Invested thousands of hours. I had more failures than successes. Because of this I found a couple of easy to use systems to help you automate, focus, measure and improve your digital marketing.
Because the “digital world” is so focused on new shiny objects we realized there are a couple of fundamentals that are important:
- The process in which you approach your marketing makes a difference – it should be WHO is your ideal client, what is your MESSAGE, what CHANNEL will work best?
- Never forget marketing and sales fundamentals (the old-school stuff … most youngsters NEVER bother to understand this)
- A process is not a process unless you can measure it
- Automate what you can and improve it
- Start where you are
- Measure and review … that is why our weekly reporting is SO important
We are super excited and look forward to getting you going with your strategic digital marketing.
The late Jim Rohn said it best: "Skill makes labor valuable". When you develop your skills your work becomes more valuable.For more than 20 years I have been actively involved in training. Helping thousands of people to develop their skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.